[DeTomaso] Brake rotors update

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 14:30:00 EDT 2017

Oh, one more thing...in the article I sent, I mention that these front
rotors could be used in the rear.   While others have done it before I suggested
it, and some people subsequently bought front rotors from me and put them
on the rear of their cars, after some reflection I have come to the
conclusion that it's a fundamentally bad idea.   I spoke about it with the Centric
guys and they agreed with me.   So please ignore that bad bit of advice from
the article, and know that if you want to have vented rear rotors, in all
likelihood you will have to go with a Wilwood solution, and won't be able to
buy 'off the rack' as we can with the front.