[DeTomaso] Brake rotors update

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 13:59:21 EDT 2017

Guys,

The custom stock replacement vented front brake rotors are complete; I am
just waiting for a shipping quote and they will be sent to me in the next few
days, for me to distribute to those who wanted them.   Because I don't yet
know the shipping costs, taxes etc. I don't know what the cost will be.

Last time I did this, the premium rotors were $165 each; they were slotted
and cryo treated but not E-coated (center coated with a black finish to
prevent rust).   These new rotors will also have the E-coating, but I am hoping
that the price will be in the same neighborhood as before.

In the meantime, here is an article in PDF format I wrote about the ones I
got last time, which shows how they work and fit very clearly.   Again, the
new ones will be the same except the center/hub portion will be electrically
coated black, instead of left in bare metal.

Cheers!