[DeTomaso] Pantera on Fast & Loud

Paul A Rimov rimovp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 22:04:39 EDT 2016

I wouldn't be surprised if were even less. When I restored my car I took down to just the body, doors, trunk and deck lid. I could push it around the garage on the stand made for it with little or no effort and could lift the front or back up off the stand again with little effort.

Sent from my iPhone