[DeTomaso] Pantera on Fast & Loud

shawkins777 at comcast.net shawkins777 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 21 22:22:47 EDT 2016

Just finished watching the second show on the Pantera. Hey, I don't know what all the complaints are about, the car looks great, it had all the rust repaired and it's back on the road. Don't know what it may sell for but, I hope they get top dollar. I like the fact that they had the balls to go where no one had gone before with the V6.

Steve