[DeTomaso] Headlights - Stock replacement options?

LSJ lashdeep at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 14:03:21 EDT 2016

Brent,  I would try Sylvania Silver Star or Ultra.

http://www.osram-americas.com/en-us/products/automotive/Pages/silverstar-ultra.aspx

They are a stock replacement bulb with modern output .

I've used these on most of my older cars and the results are dramatic and relatively inexpensive.
Good luck!

 LSJ

central wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw