[DeTomaso] Headlights - Stock replacement options?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:46:55 EDT 2016

A quick search through the archives, shows they are VisionX Vortex 7".

http://www.visionxusa.com/shop/7-vortex-led-headlight/

<http://www.visionxusa.com/shop/7-vortex-led-headlight/>Not cheap, but less expensive than the quad conversions and all with stock look/no modification to buckets. From what I saw on Bill's car, I'd also estimate they put out more light than the quad's too.

Julian