[DeTomaso] FW: [SDP] Re: 2017 POCA Fun Rally

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Oct 13 10:39:55 EDT 2016

Dear Jeff,

              Yes, but since the statute of limitations has not expired
from our memorable run through the mountain pass, I would be concerned
that the law enforcement agencies might well remember the multicolor Mid
America Pantera Squadron......in a bad way.  Maybe we should take
another route?

                                Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles