[DeTomaso] Carbon Fiber Doors

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 01:57:57 EST 2016

Julian, have you ever taken a look at Geoff Peters' front hood? It's carbon
fiber. I'm not 100% sure who made it, but I think it came from these guys.
The fit is indeed absolutely awful. Not just dimensionally, but it doesn't
really have a shape - it's like a flexible, flat piece of plastic.

Is it light? Amazingly light. But boy does it fit poorly...

   Julian, have you ever taken a look at Geoff Peters' front hood? It's
   carbon fiber. I'm not 100% sure who made it, but I think it came from
   these guys. The fit is indeed absolutely awful. Not just dimensionally,
   but it doesn't really have a shape - it's like a flexible, flat piece
   of plastic.A