[DeTomaso] Carbon Fiber Doors

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 00:26:50 EST 2016

The rear deck was made by Lilo Ben Zicron (who was vintage racing a Mangusta) using a material he developed called Barotex:
Barotex Technology Corporation - Composite Fiber Technology

|   |
Barotex Technology Corporation - Composite Fiber Technology
   |   |

The fit is not perfect along the edges, but pretty close.  It seems to be very rigid and is about 20 pounds.  Lilo is making a hood for me.  These are for a very really 72, and would be a poor fit to a later car.
Ken