[DeTomaso] Pantera 2110 on Ebay

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 01:43:21 EST 2016

Has anyone inspected the red Pantera that is for sale on Ebay, VIN 2110.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172406764411?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The car seems to have a well documented history, but it remains unclear to
me , what still needs to be done on the car to have it running well,
neither do I know how much it would cost.
Thank you all
Patrick
Candy 2862
ADA 9628