[DeTomaso] Fw: Create the Future Contest

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 19:29:50 EDT 2016

There was quite a bit of prior art, but we did manage to get a patent (US 9,194,287) on some of the important features.  We a door open for foreign filing if they find an investor (not easy).
Oddly, the originator in Whittier, Calif. teamed up with three professors from a university in Portugal to come up with the final design.  Interesting how people all over the world can work together on a project.  Also points put how important it is to maintain commercial dominance, because if China becomes the top dog, anyone not able to speak and read Chinese, will become a second class economic citizen of the world.  We are so short sighted.
Ken