[DeTomaso] Fw: Create the Future Contest

Dave davel at emspace.com
Mon May 30 14:00:57 EDT 2016

That's great to see Ken!!

I hope he's not put all his family's savings into it though - not being
critical of the concept,
just that there are a lot of corpses on that pile.

dave

   Subject: create the future contest

   Hi people
   I'd like you all to go the website below and vote for the hyper4 engine
   in the create the future contest. We'll need at least 150 votes so when
   done, forward it to your friends.
   Thnx, Bernie
   >Congratulations! Your entry "Hyper4 High Efficiency Engine" has been
   qualified by the review team as meeting the requirements for the Create
   the Future Design Contest.
   >View your submission here:
   >
   >[4]http://contest.techbriefs.com/2016/entries/automotive-transportation/6
   618

   >Voting on entries is now under way, so share this link with colleagues
   to build your page views and vote totals. The top ten entries receiving
   the most votes from site registrants will win valuable prizes.
   >Good luck in the contest! Winners will be announced in September.
   >
   >- Contest Administrators

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.