[DeTomaso] help searching (powder coat campys)

LSJ lashdeep at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 12:28:39 EDT 2016

Agreed, paint looks much better...

 LSJ

central wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw
washington, dc 20004
centralwines.com

facebook.com/CentralLiquors

202-737-2800

      From: Paul A Rimov <rimovp at gmail.com>
 To: Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com>
Cc: DeTomaso Mail List <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
 Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 9:51 AM
 Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] help searching (powder coat campys)

I think painted wheels look much better than powder coated wheels be it the finish is not as durable.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 26, 2016, at 6:17 PM, Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>
>  Not an answer to your search question, but here's the info I think
>  you're looking for...
>  I posted the restoration article to the PI Board some time ago, so
>  here's the link there:
>  [1]http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1510042044/m/3460066094
>  ?r=1660097094#1660097094
>  I also powder coated my 8" Campys at home. 10's won't fit in my oven.
>  [2]http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1510042044/m/4081069456
>  ?
>  Cheers!
>  Garth
>
> References
>
>  1. http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1510042044/m/3460066094?r=1660097094#1660097094
>  2. http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1510042044/m/4081069456?

   Agreed, paint looks much better...

   LSJ
   central
   wines-spirits   est 1934
   625 e street nw
   washington, dc 20004
   [1]centralwines.com
   [2]facebook.com/CentralLiquors
   202-737-2800

   I think painted wheels look much better than powder coated wheels be it
   the finish is not as durable.
   Sent from my iPhone
   > On May 26, 2016, at 6:17 PM, Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso
   >
   >  Not an answer to your search question, but here's the info I think
   >  you're looking for...
   >  I posted the restoration article to the PI Board some time ago, so
   >  here's the link there:

   [1][4]http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1510042044/m/3460066
   094
   >  ?r=1660097094#1660097094
   >  I also powder coated my 8" Campys at home. 10's won't fit in my
   oven.

   [2][5]http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1510042044/m/4081069
   456
   >  ?