[DeTomaso] help searching (powder coat campys)

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:18:43 EDT 2016

I like my powder coated wheels.  I switched to 16/17 aluminum, so the original wheels are on the rack, but was very happy with the coated look.

I saw a local car's painted wheels recently, and they look very nice too.  I think the key is getting the right color grey, plus using clear coat.

Sent from my iPhone