[DeTomaso] help searching (powder coat campys)

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Thu May 26 21:11:24 EDT 2016

That was a story that we did on how we recondition Magnesium wheels using
a Boeing 727/737 specification for reconditioning their Magnesium landing
rims every 100 landings to crack check and stress relieve annealing, oh
then finish with a powder coat finish to seal the pores. I had to go check
the Pantera Parts Connection web site, I thought that it was there under
our Tech Tips but it¹s not there either.

I will have to see if it survived Mike¹s and Jacks numerious computer
crashes.

On 5/26/16, 3:48 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Joseph F. Byrd, Jr."
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of