[DeTomaso] help searching (powder coat campys)

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Thu May 26 18:48:51 EDT 2016

I was doing research whether or not to powder coat my original campy's.  The
new search for the list gave reference to [Restoring Magnesium Campagnolo
Wheels the Right Way http://www.poca.com/detomaso/2000-06/1205.html by Mike
Drew and Jack DeRykeI].  But I can't find it.

Besides decoding the ".200-06/1205", any comments on whether to powder coat
or paint would be welcomed

Joseph F Byrd Jr