[DeTomaso] FW: We want your opinion

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat May 21 13:29:43 EDT 2016

Did this really happen?

I only ask because I'm trying to understand the difference between who
MS appears to be "in public" versus who he seemingly appears to be "in
private" away from other eavesdroppers.

Yours is not the first time I've heard this kind of thing, and if it's
true it continues to speak to a disparity between the "kinder, gentler"
POCA leadership and how MS actually treats people in person.  Part of
the trouble seems to be that if anyone disagrees with or even looks like
the -might- disagree with him, they are put off immediately as an
agitator.  It's kind of sad really.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://w7tsc.org
http://www.teampanteraracing.com