[DeTomaso] POCA email list

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 28 14:59:31 EDT 2016

Thanks Rob.

I don't think you can stop the flame emails really.  But you can STOP from replying ALL and fanning
the flames.  People want to provoke response and get attention, and everyone plays into it.  Just ignore
it, and turn your back on it.   If you must waste your time on it, then take it off-line.

Just my opinion, of course.  ;-)

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead