[DeTomaso] Changed Title to Gauges Fogging up

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Mar 28 14:39:30 EDT 2016

I too have this issue and was thinking that LED bulbs might help.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Himes, Terry (397C) <
terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

>    Panterians,
>    While we are on this topic, is there any "easy" way to keep the console
>    gauges from fogging
>    up?
>    Terry
>
>    "A Purple Heart proves you were smart enough to hatch a plan,
>
>     stupid enough to try it and lucky enough to survive!"
>
>    Terry W. Himes
>
>    JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
>
>    InSight Sequence Team Lead
>
>    Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
>
>    Phone: (818) 393-6261
>
>    Cell:     (818) 653-8213
>
>    Fax:     (818) 393-3147
>
>    [1]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

   I too have this issue and was thinking that LED bulbs might help.A
   Rob DuMoulin
   904.476.8744
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Himes, Terry (397C)