[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Itinerary

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 25 16:36:34 EDT 2016

Hey Gerry and all,

The Mirage advises me they not offering a discount for the Jay Leno show. However, if you are a group of 12 or more, they will waive the $10.95 service fee and the tickets will cost $87.19 including tax. Group sales can be reached at 855 554-5004.

I have a group of 26 going to the show and I can purchase more seats in any number. If anyone wishes to save $10.95 per ticket and is not with a group, let me know and I will buy the tickets for you to get the discount. You can pay me in Vegas. The show is Friday May 13th at 10:00PM.

Let me know!

Marshall Smith
President, San Diego Panteras