[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Itinerary

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:27:58 EDT 2016

Marshall,

Thanks for posting, I think maybe I can help you sell a few more tickets,
including two for me please.

I just called Jay, he's going to allow the group to come backstage for a
Meet and Greet with photos

BEFORE the show on Friday, May 13th at the Mirage.

He might also try to come out and see the cars if we are positioned in a
place where he will not be mobbed
on another day.

See you all in Vegas,

Michael Shortt
President
POCA

--

Michael L. Shortt
​Member: Producers Guild of America​

   Marshall,
   Thanks for posting, I think maybe I can help you sell a few more
   tickets, including two for me please.
   I just called Jay, he's going to allow the group to come backstage for
   a Meet and Greet with photosA
   BEFORE the show on Friday, May 13th at the Mirage.
   He might also try to come out and see the cars if we are positioned in
   a place where he will not be mobbed
   on another day.
   See you all in Vegas,
   Michael Shortt
   President
   POCA
   On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 4:36 PM, marshall smith
     The Mirage advises me they not offering a discount for the Jay Leno
     show. However, if you are a group of 12 or more, they will waive the
     $10.95 service fee and the tickets will cost $87.19 including tax.
     Group sales can be reached at [2]855 554-5004.
     On Sun, 3/20/16, [3]GR2835 at comcast.net <[4]GR2835 at comcast.net>