[DeTomaso] NPC - Who's watching Formula 1 this weekend!

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 20:39:22 EDT 2016

Qualifying changed already, it lasted one race.

F1 gets worse every year.

If I were King.

Flat Bottoms, No Wings, 2 Liter, normally aspirated, manual shifting, no
telemetry.

Michael Shortt

-------------- next part --------------
   Qualifying changed already, it lasted one race.

   F1 gets worse every year.

   If I were King.

   Flat Bottoms, No Wings, 2 Liter, normally aspirated, manual shifting,
   no telemetry.

   Michael Shortt

   On Mar 24, 2016 8:00 PM, "Tony DiGiovanna" <[1]tonydigi at optonline.net>
     Still enjoying F1, but a little less each year as the rules narrow
     ingenuity.A  One tire mfr; no refueling; cross-factory engine
     provisions,
     etc.A  A How long do you figure before they're all driving the same
     spec
     vehicle?A  10 years?A  Where's the Tyrell 6-wheeler when you need
     it?A  Thought
     for sure they were going to fix the anemic-sounding power plants
     this year,
     but no....almost as bad as Formula E.A  Not sure what crap got in
     their heads
     with the change in qualifying recipe...$100 says that's gone by race
     4.
     Tony "long done with NASCAR and IndyCart" DiGiovanna
     etc.) use
     the links above.
     etc.) use the links above.