[DeTomaso] Insulators for Side Post Battery terminals

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Mar 24 11:21:24 EDT 2016

I am contemplating replacing my battery connectors to be side post ones.

The way my optima is wired, if I put the side posts facing the firewall, I
criss-cross the pos and neg. If I face the side posts towards the front of
the trunk, the install is much neater, but the terminals can potentially
interact with anything metal that might be in the trunk.

Is there such a thing as insulator caps for side terminals mounts that are
in use?  I cannot seem to find any.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net