[DeTomaso] Old Website and Old Email Forum

scottcouchman at yahoo.com scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 09:33:47 EDT 2016

If there is ZERO tolerance "to those trying to be rude", I suggest you take a hard look at yourself. I've listened to the last two BOD calls, and I'm my opinion, you're rude to your own BOD members. I also find it offensive to suggest members that don't agree with you should not renew their membership because you've got "new members coming in monthly". That's not what I call leadership! Your "plethora of IT experts" comment and non "POCA dues paying members in your own name" both seemed to me were clearly intended to be rude!
Your ZERO tolerance only seems to apply to others. I'm working hard to grow my local chapter and to contribute to POCA. I like that you're offering new ideas, but the attitude I read in email and this forum post isn't helping.