[DeTomaso] DeTomaso 4 Sale Roll Call

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 18:47:04 EDT 2016

It is a good time for a roll call of DeTomaso cars that are available.

The registry hosts advertisements, so I will start with the current cars:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/DeTomasoForSale.asp

Pantera #1459 is quite shy of text details but good photos can be found here:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/THPNLL01459.asp

Pantera L #5500 is a white L, for sale by the 2nd owner, out of Oklahoma, $150K, go here:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/THPNNP05500.asp

Pantera L #6086 is an orange L, with original paint, history from new, $83K, look here:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/THPNNA06086.asp

I am working on a new addition to the list, Pantera 5533, a white L, with track experience

Details will appear shortly click here:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/THPNNP05533.asp

I have also compiled a list of where De Tomaso cars can be found elsewhere on the net:

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/WhereCarsCanBeFound.asp

Who else knows of a car for sale ?   (that they are no chasing themselves.)

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

 <http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp> http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp