[DeTomaso] NPC - Who's watching Formula 1 this weekend!

davel at emspace.com davel at emspace.com
Thu Mar 24 21:26:14 EDT 2016

   Yah I know

   - qualifying was about like watching the college kids out puking behind
   the bar (once was enough).

   - I'm not fond of V6s anyway but

   - these ones still sound like crap, maybe less crap than last year

   - the stupid complexity of the stupid hybrid system is astonishing

   - Bernie is still the world's largest self-propelled rectum

   and so on

   They put on a hell of a race on Sunday.

   dave