[DeTomaso] AC registers source

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:31:00 EDT 2016

I thought I told you that years ago…  hmmmm.  Pulled some out of a Lincoln a long time ago.
I think there are different widths between the same car.  Side and center locations vary I think.

For years it was rumored that the Pantera AC registers were sources from mainstream Fords. I recently learned this is 100% true. They come from early 1970s Lincoln Continental MkIII, and same-era Ford Thunderbird. A friend found some on EBay and I was able to compare them. They are exactly the same. See attached photo.

The vendors have not had any of these for years, I believe.

   I thought I told you that years ago...  hmmmm.  Pulled some out of a
   Lincoln a long time ago.

   I think there are different widths between the same car.  Side and
   center locations vary I think.

   Sent from [1]Mail for Windows 10