[DeTomaso] AC registers source

Jim Gray grayjim at cox.net
Mon Mar 14 18:12:45 EDT 2016

I have several of the movable slats 13010A.  The really difficult part to
find is the late model plastic housing that fits in the dash to hold the
slat.  Those are non-existent. The comparable T-Bird housing is part of a
much larger molded piece, AIR. I know I searched the Lincoln and T-Bird used
part vendors and could never find the needed housing 13009B.  The
vinyl-wrapped early housings 13009A are relatively easy to find.

Just my experience

Jim Gray