[DeTomaso] Pantera Value just went up!

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 23:03:01 EST 2016

IMHO, it is important to judge a car using its proper year of introduction
and sales. By any measure, the Pantera was a Supercar in 1971. It was at
some point between 71-74 the fastest production that you could buy from a
dealer.

Certainly a 959 was a Supercar, yet a base 911 today will walk all over it.
Perspective is important, For 70 years old Raquel Welch is still hot, for
60 years old Christie Brinkley is super hot.

Michael Shortt