[DeTomaso] Are upper rear control arms different?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 16:18:54 EST 2016

Ken,

The ball joint has a slight taper and is an interference press fit. The A-arm slightly stretches to accommodate it. Then when the car is assembled, it is held in tension by the nut on the bottom which secures it to the top of the hub carrier...

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

     On Mar 7, 2016, at 11:06 AM, Mike Drew <[1][6]MikeLDrew at aol.com>
     On Mar 7, 2016, at 8:58 AM, Ken Green <[2][7]kenn_green at yahoo.com>
     <[9][14]detomaso at poca.com> wrote:

     >    I can't find one and am getting to a time when I will need it.
     The
     >  only difference I can theorize is if the passage for the ball
   joint
     is
     >  directional?  They appear to have different part numbers.
     >  Ken
   etc.)
     use the links above.
     use the links above.