[DeTomaso] NPC -Dear Mr. John Bennett

John Bennett jbennett111 at zoho.com
Thu Jun 30 03:31:00 EDT 2016

            Congratulations Yank,Would you'll like my bank details and address as well?Yes I know Ed, he signed me up to the New Zealand Chapter of the Pantera club. There are 14 De Tomaso down here I reckon. Now I've had about enough for one day.Kind Regards,JohnSent using Zoho Mail---- On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 23:56:00 -0700  Don Thomas<don.thomas.ieee at gmail.com> wrote ----James, I found no record of John Bennett as being a member of POCA...  John's first post to this board was on June 18th. (about 11 days ago) Additionally, John Bennett is posting his messages from Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand (NZ) (98% confidence)Welcome John.... Do you happen to know Ed ? Cheers ! -dtOn Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 10:55 PM, James coyne <tecnosound at hotmail.com> wrote:   Dear Mr. John Bennett , Can you explain why the things that are being    discussed on this non POCA forum are so upsetting to you when you have    not participated whatsoever on a single topic either Pantera related or    non-Pantera related over on the POCA forum ? (of which you claim to be    a member of ) You were invited on this forum to share some photos of    your car and its unique features but you have not . Nor did you respond    when the topic of discussion was your very car . But yet you complain    about non-Pantera related topics . ( Which on this forum , we note with    the header NPC . )    Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 20:33:31 -0700    From: jbennett111 at zoho.com    To: nathan.giles at ex3.com    CC: detomaso at detomasolist.com; fresnofinches at aol.com    Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Is Laurie's statement truthful? Thank you Nathan!    Oh My God.    What is wrong with you people?    I didn't realize that this list was about as non Pantera related as it gets. I j ust joined this Pantera club with my original GTS; yes there is a GT in the VIN,  and get subjected to this rhetoric?    This has got to be the biggest form of online bullying, and Man-Child like behav ior that I have ever witnessed in my life, from all sides! No matter what Mr. Sh ortt has done in the past, you people who disparage him make you all no better. I was emailed some of his posts from 9 years ago; yes vulgar, and insulting, to say the least; I do not agree, but how pathetic that you have to dig up emails o n someone from that long ago to prove your point. I have been sent personal emai ls from people outlining their grievances, and giving me reasons why I should de fect from the club that I just joined? I was notified that some of the chapters are planning to secede from the national club, and that it is the chapter presid ents arranging the little coup d'etat. Then this email here slamming a person wh o just volunteered to be a new editor and letting us know of the shady practice by the previous editors; I now wonder myself if they were on the printers payrol l. At least they are gone. No wonder you have these issues, anyone would be abra sive and discontent after getting bullied in this manner. Likewise, Mr Shortt sh ould not be unprofessional and abusive as the representative of a national organ ization. That is just not acceptable.    Curious? Do you all spend every waking hour behind the keyboard of your computer s and devise ways to "get back" at someone? Do you sit there and write things ab out someone from the safety of your home, make accusations, and point fingers be cause it makes you feel like a man? It is not what men do. There is a list of po ssible mental disorders that can be the only explanation.    Shame on you, and Go Nancy, an absolute peach.    Who is destroying the Pantera club? Look within yourselves, and point your finge rs inwards. All of you on both sides!    Now yes as Nathan so gracelessly stated can we please get back to the cars?    Thank you for ruining my first club experience.    John    Sent using Zoho Mail       ---- On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 20:24:37 -0700 Nathan Giles <nathan.giles at ex3.com&gt ;wrote ----     Can we please get off this and focus on the cars? How much is enough?    Nathan Giles    > On Jun 29, 2016, at 20:04, Larry Finch via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.det omasolist.com> wrote:  >  > All,  >  > Earlier today the new Profiles Editor, Laurie Basile, posted a rather  > lengthy email.  >  > For someone who just last week talked about being "positive",  > "congenial" and "professional", I found today's post to exhibit very  > little of those qualities.  >  > But what struck me the strongest was the following written by Laurie:  >  > "You may recall how the DeRykes published in a Newsletter that Mike Drew di d not  > intend to run again as Editor of Profiles."  >  > Hmmmm? Is that true? Seems easy enough to research as I happen to have the perti  > nent 2014 newsletters right here on my desk. Let's see if I can find where/ when  > such a statement was placed in a newsletter, okay?  >  > First mention of the election was in the August, 2014 newsletter on page #1 2. Bo  > ilerplate text from the Bylaws which outlined the term and duties of the of ficer  > s up for election, followed by a solicitation for candidates. Nothing more.   >  > Next mention of the election was in the September, 2014 newsletter on page #9. T  > hat page included the candidate statements from VP candidate Mike Burnett a nd Tr  > easurer candidate Bob Reid. Providing a candidate's statement is required u nder  > the Bylaws, but no other statements were submitted nor had any other member s bee  > n nominated for any of the four open positions. The only mention of the Ann ual E  > ditor position in September's newsletter was:  > Annual Editor -  > Incumbent - Mike Drew, Pantera Club of Northern California (PCNC)  > No candidates yet (and no Candidate Statements, either - a Bylaws requir  > ement.)  >  > Next newsletter election mention was just the ballot included in the Novemb er is  > sue. At the time the ballot was sent to the printers, no one had submitted a can  > didate statement for the Annual Editor position. So the ballot included thi s -  >  > ANNUAL EDITOR Incumbent chose not to run again  > No new candidate  > Write-in candidate --------------  > Associate Vote --------------  >  > I have personally spoken with my friend Mike Drew and he acknowledges he fa iled  > to submit the required statement.  > Thus Mike, in essence, "chose not to run again" by failing to submit his ca ndida  > te's statement.  >  > "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choi  > ce." - `Freewill' by Rush, 1980  >  > I do not know who composed the election ballot (Election committee or the n ewsle  > tter Editor), but in either case there was not any mis-conduct by the DeRyk es, j  > ust a ballot that contained a truthful statement; and it was due to a regre ttabl  > e omission by Mike Drew.  >  >  > Laurie's statement seemed to imply the DeRykes had purposely lied about Mik e Dre  > w's actions. As outlined above, that is simply not true.  >  > If you are a POCA member, you can confirm all this by viewing the cited  > newsletters which are available for viewing on the new website.  > Larry  >  >  >  >  > _______________________________________________  >  >  > Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA  > Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes  > DeTomaso mailing list  > DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com  > [1]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso  >  > To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use t he links above.  >  > Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any mess age posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also g rant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving o f list messages.    _______________________________________________      Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA  Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes  DeTomaso mailing list  DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com  [2]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso    To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the li nks above.    Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis t messages.           _______________________________________________ Detomaso Email List is    not managed by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes    DeTomaso mailing list DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com    http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso To manage your    subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links    above. Members who post to this list grant license to the list to    forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members    of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an    archive or approve the archiving of list messages.  References     1. http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso    2. http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso _______________________________________________   Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing list DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso  To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.  Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   Congratulations Yank,
   Would you'll like my bank details and address as well?
   Yes I know Ed, he signed me up to the New Zealand Chapter of the
   Pantera club. There are 14 De Tomaso down here I reckon. Now I've had
   about enough for one day.
   Kind Regards,
   John

   Sent using [1]Zoho Mail

     <[7]nathan.giles at ex3.com&gt
     <[8]detomaso at server.det

     #9. T
     > hat page included the candidate statements from VP candidate Mike
     Burnett a
     nd Tr
     > easurer candidate Bob Reid. Providing a candidate's statement is
     required u
     nder
     > the Bylaws, but no other statements were submitted nor had any
     other member
     s bee
     > n nominated for any of the four open positions. The only mention
     of the Ann
     ual E
     > ditor position in September's newsletter was:
     > Annual Editor -
     > Incumbent - Mike Drew, Pantera Club of Northern California (PCNC)
     > No candidates yet (and no Candidate Statements, either - a Bylaws
     requir
     > ement.)
     >
     > Next newsletter election mention was just the ballot included in
     the Novemb
     er is
     > sue. At the time the ballot was sent to the printers, no one had
     submitted
     a can
     > didate statement for the Annual Editor position. So the ballot
     included thi
     s -

     > ANNUAL EDITOR Incumbent chose not to run again
     > No new candidate
     > Write-in candidate --------------
     > Associate Vote --------------
     >
     > I have personally spoken with my friend Mike Drew and he
     acknowledges he fa
     iled
     > to submit the required statement.
     > Thus Mike, in essence, "chose not to run again" by failing to
     submit his ca
     ndida
     > te's statement.
     >
     > "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choi
     > ce." - `Freewill' by Rush, 1980
     >
     > I do not know who composed the election ballot (Election committee
     or the n
     ewsle
     > tter Editor), but in either case there was not any mis-conduct by
     the DeRyk
     es, j
     > ust a ballot that contained a truthful statement; and it was due
     to a regre
     ttabl
     > e omission by Mike Drew.
     >

     > Laurie's statement seemed to imply the DeRykes had purposely lied
     about Mik
     e Dre
     > w's actions. As outlined above, that is simply not true.
     >
     > If you are a POCA member, you can confirm all this by viewing the
     cited
     > newsletters which are available for viewing on the new website.
     > Larry

     etc.) use t
     he links above.

     any mess
     age posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list.
     They also g
     rant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the
     archiving o
     f list messages.
     etc.) use the li
     nks above.
     any message p
     osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They
     also grant
     the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the
     archiving of lis
     t messages.
     List is
        not managed by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes