[DeTomaso] Condenser relay

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 16:06:26 EDT 2016

Nick,

Relays are about as simple as a stone: a coil of wire to make an
electromagnet and a set of movable contacts. If the coil is OK  and  the contacts are
not burned up or welded together, the relay will work.

Open the failed relay and take a look at the contacts. If it is an OEM
relay, you can bend the metal enclosure and get the relays innards out. If you
have an after market plastic housing relay you will need to carefully  saw
the housing near the base to expose the innards. Let me know what you  find
.... send me a picture of the contacts if you can. A picture will tell  a
lot about what happened.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill