[DeTomaso] Tech Session

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Fri Jun 24 19:52:07 EDT 2016

Dear Jeff,

                   Hmmm.   I am a computer dope.  Try an email to :
deTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

                                   You might also try to Google
Detomasolist.com,   which might have the sign up info.    Also,  since you
were on the old forum, Kurt may have already added you to the new forum with
all the rest of the POCA reprobates.   You might just try sending an email..
I hope that helps.

                                                      Warmest regards,
Chuck Engles