[DeTomaso] Tech Session

Jeff Detrich jjd1010 at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 17:28:03 EDT 2016

Hey, Hey it works!

Glad to be back. Couldn't be;ieve how much I missed everyone.

Jeff
6559

-------------- next part --------------
   Hey, Hey it works!
   Glad to be back. Couldn't be;ieve how much I missed everyone.
   Jeff
   6559

   On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 6:52 PM, Charles Engles <[1]cengles at cox.net>
   wrote:

     A  A Dear Jeff,
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  Hmmm.A  A I am a computer dope.A
     Try an email to :
     A  A [1][2]deTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  You might
     also try to Google
     A  A Detomasolist.com,A  A which might have the sign up info.A  A
     Also,A  since
     A  A you were on the old forum, Kurt may have already added you to
     the new
     A  A forum with all the rest of the POCA reprobates.A  A You might
     just try
     A  A sending an email......A  A  A  I hope that helps.
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A
     A  A  A  A  A  A Warmest regards,
     A  A Chuck Engles
     A  A From: [3]JJD1010 at aol.com [mailto:[4]JJD1010 at aol.com]
     A  A Sent: Friday, June 24, 2016 5:35 PM
     A  A To: [5]cengles at cox.net
     A  A Subject: Re: Tech Session
     A  A Where do I find the new old forum?
     A  A In a message dated 6/22/2016 5:35:53 P.M. Central Daylight
     Time,
     A  A [2][6]cengles at cox.net writes:
     A  A Dear Jeff,
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A Yes, I sent the attachment for the total
     of, IIRC,
     A  A $111.33 to Mike DiTucci.A  I will try to find the pdf and sent
     it to you
     A  A directly.
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A Yes, the Old Forum is back despite threats
     of lawsuit by
     A  A Mr. Michael Dog-in-the-Manger Shortt.A  The New Old Forum is
     good.A  A Mr.
     A  A Shortt is suffering from mental illness.
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  Warmest regards,A
     Chuck Engles
     A  A rom: [3][7]JJD1010 at aol.com [[4]mailto:[8]JJD1010 at aol.com]
     A  A Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 3:31 PM
     A  A To: [5][9]cengles at cox.net
     A  A Subject: Tech Session
     A  A Chuck,
     A  A Sorry I missed tech session. Do you have any expenses you want
     to be
     A  A reimbursed for?
     A  A Jeff
     A  A PS: Did the email forum ever get going again? I sure miss it!