[DeTomaso] (no subject)

j g notstock at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 14:25:14 EDT 2016

hey listers
Beware of a Long and Newman car that was on ebay , now private sale. there is no title, in addition the car was re-poed  from a storage unit so is subject to reclaim in some states for up to 5 years,next  the seller will not sign any documentation not even the Nevada bill of sale nor a limited power of attorney to attempt to  register the car even with a bonded title .the guy listing the car  name Is  John Coe in the Reno Nevada area. I was looking at  trying to buy the car using proper paper work and a notarized contract for the sale The guy went all nasty in emails  then would call me apologize then come back with more profane emails .The car is only worth the shell value , no glass , typical never finished KIT car like car. I walked away especially after my wife (an accountant) agreed with my feeling that something was terribly wrong with the sale.
John Garcia