[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: Oil Leak. Need some suggesions

Dave davel at emspace.com
Mon Jun 13 14:22:29 EDT 2016

So long as it wasn't perfectly clean, there is a good chance of a nice
trail from the scene of the crime.
dave

I hope not.  I will know more once I get under it.

/
/

/
/

/"//A Purple Heart proves you were smart enough to hatch a// plan,/

/ stupid enough to try it //and lucky enough to survive!//"/

*Terry W. Himes *

*JPL** Jet Propulsion Laboratory*

*Dawn Spacecraft Team*

*Rosetta Sequence Team Lead*