[DeTomaso] Another Mangusta on eBay

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 12:08:07 EDT 2016

This one has a buy it now price of $315K.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172241419978?forcerRptr=true&item=172241419978&viewitem=

This kind of reminds me of the urban legend that the handful of owners of original 427 cobras all decided to list their cars for sale for outrageous money...many, many times the current value.  With the extremely limited number of cars built they were able to influence the market and raise the prices of their cars almost overnight (or so I heard).

Tom
5186