[DeTomaso] Pantera L 4 Sale: 4932

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:36:27 EDT 2016

I have recently received some photos of Pantera 4932 from a registry newbie..

The car is now apparently for sale, but the new guy didn't include the advert text, so I do not know

where it is offered for sale, maybe ebay.

This is a black over black 1/73 L model, the seller may be Bill, as that is the last owner I had it connected to.

She still wears Wyoming registration plates.

If you know where the car is advertised, could someone post a link for the masses of potential buyers?

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp