[DeTomaso] Shimms to make narrower shock absorber bushings fit between ears?

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 12 14:41:11 EDT 2016

Sounds like a plan.  I am reading your plan as the center illustration.

Something that might affect your stacking dimensions would be the area around the holes in the ears have been rounded thinner than the main ear thickness due to tighting to the steel tube.  Thus the far right illustration could compensated for damaged ear holes

Joe