[DeTomaso] Oil temperature

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jun 12 12:36:14 EDT 2016

Jeff, nice explanation.  I'm not certain though from your science
perspective if you would advocate the air or water cooling method over
the other.  Also, at what air speeds does the air cooling of fins on
the radiator begin to breakdown?  Would it be at speeds seen in
typical race cars?  (Less than 200mph)

Asa  Jay
Learning something new every day.

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home