[DeTomaso] Cooling system

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:48:01 EDT 2016

I'd second Julian's advice and look for a second quote. It isn't cheap to
have your radiator completely rebuilt, but there are advantages. It should
be like new, you know it will fit, etc.

I had mine rebuilt 3 months ago for €450, if that helps. It was a
no-brainer for me because of the cost of shipping a new radiator from
somewhere far away.

   I'd second Julian's advice and look for a second quote. It isn't cheap
   to have your radiator completely rebuilt, but there are advantages. It
   should be like new, you know it will fit, etc.A
   I had mine rebuilt 3 months ago for aNOT450, if that helps. It was a
   no-brainer for me because of the cost of shipping a new radiator from
   somewhere far away.A

   On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Julian Kift