[DeTomaso] Cooling system

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 11:47:21 EDT 2016

That seems alike a lot, I'd shop around, but ultimately your repaired Hall radiator will be far better prospect than a new aluminum radiator IMO.

Julian
Looking for advice on the newer aluminum radiators and stainless tube sets offered out there. I just took my OLD Hall brass one in for repairs and they want $650 for a re-do. I could get a new one for that price, but would like to know who has upgraded to a turn key kit like PIM offers or other dealer and if you would recommend any particular setup.

Thanks for the help.

Ken MacArthur

72L 4443