[DeTomaso] Fwd: U.S. Copyright Violations

scott at scottmeadphotography.com scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Mon Jul 25 18:43:09 EDT 2016

   In a nutshell...

   every photo in every library <<< NO -- The image is copyrighted by the
   photographer the instant the shutter button is depressed. There is no
   transference of copyright or additional assignment by placing it into a
   library.>>>
   every word in any post or blog <<< No -- any blog or internet posting
   someone writes becomes "public domain" once it's posted to a group or
   group Site.>>>
   any photo or graphic <<< No -- third verse, same as the first.>>>
   any pho0to that was post which was altered by me, which would be all of
   them <<<< No -- Fourth verse, well, you get it.>>>[]^[DEL: :DEL]