[DeTomaso] Laurie's clarification to POCA membership & forum readers

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 18:13:13 EDT 2016

Just to clarify for all POCA members and readers, I would like to make it clear that I resigned as Interim Profiles Editor, on July 20th, thus relinquishing my Board position and vote. My reasoning was to specifically NOT be involved with the politics of this Club.  I remain neutral as there are valid arguments from all perspectives of what has transpired.  I continue to have my own opinions and do my own thinking. I stepped up to volunteer to serve as Interim Editor after Mr. Haney's resignation. On the date I resigned, I relinquished any and all connection with political involvement. I made this clear to all Board Members. My decision was not representative of taking any side.  I made this as a personal decision and for no other reason than to excuse myself from an unpleasant and hostile environment.  Thus as of July 20th, I had asked to not be involved, that also meant it was inappropriate to name me in surveys or anything politically or Board related.  I was unaware of these and took no part in their composition.
Thank you for your understanding.
Laurie