[DeTomaso] NPC Something is up at POCA

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:35:41 EDT 2016

Time to read the By-Laws. As I remember,  there are two ways to deal with
the problem. There is a section on removing officers and there is a section
in Article X that specifies a small number of members can demand a change
to the By-Laws - which could be amended to get him out.

Jeff

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Larry Finch via DeTomaso <