[DeTomaso] detomaso pantera alternator bracket

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Wed Jul 20 08:01:57 EDT 2016

Dear John and Jack,

                 This is a tangential comment about duplicating a
Pantera alternator bracket.

                 I know just enough to be dangerous, but.........from
what I hear about fancy computers and 3D printers, is it possible to
scan a factory alternator bracket with the proper (high dollar) scanner
and then have a 3D printer make a copy that could be sent to John?   I
*think* that it is technologically probable, but I suspect that cost of
the fancy scanning and the 3D printer might equal buying and shipping a
new or used alternator bracket to New Zealand.

                          Usually a Luddite,  Chuck Engles