[DeTomaso] How odd....

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 03:59:43 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

On the plane about to return home. Fantastic time the past few days, hanging out with Phil Stebbings and others from the UK club and finally having an epic dinner with Fred and Nancy Phillips at the home of Stephane and Michelle Bergeron, who were the consummate hosts as usual.

Oddly, I'm only getting 2-3 mails each day from the forum, some of which are replies to earlier ones I didn't get. I haven't seen any of my own posts although apparently they are going through?  Nothing in my spam folder.

I could perhaps understand a complete failure, but the fact that some make it through while many/most don't is baffling?

Any ideas?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone