[DeTomaso] Concorso Italiano Tickets

Mark Tumbarello ollerabmut at msn.com
Mon Jul 11 10:03:37 EDT 2016

Hey guys if anybody is interested in showing their car at the concorso in Monterey, I have an exhibitors packet that I cannot use. Includes car entry with two occupants and hospitality coffe and usually Danish or doughnuts. If you havn’t been to this venue it’s well worth a day on the grass. Great event! $125.00