[DeTomaso] broken cowling screws and wiper spray install.

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Jul 5 10:39:14 EDT 2016

Rob, ways I have gotten un-screwed.

1. Scratch off the paint around the threads to get some penetrating oil in
there.

2. See if you have any access to the back side of the broken screw.(oil,
pliers etc.)

3. A Dremel tool with a small cut off wheel can be used to cut a slot for a
screw driver. Front or back side.

4. If you are going to drill use a left hand drill bit. Many times the heat
from drilling and left hand spinning of the drill, will back the broken
screw out wile you are drilling.

5. Fix it before paint next time as heat is your friend in this repair.

Larry (screw master) - Cleveland