[DeTomaso] NPC-te$t

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Fri Jul 1 15:24:56 EDT 2016

Hear, hear!  I second that most heartily, Matt Wells. The Pantera is a
wild, unruly beast not for the timid.  It scares me every time I drive
it.  It draws blood every time I work on it.
This forum, if it is to be true to the car, must remain untamed as
well. Let it roll.
 Sent using Hushmail
On June 30, 2016 at 5:20 PM, "Matt"  wrote:I'm am so glad this forum
is free.
Best forum ever. Passion!  Drama! Pretty good spelling and
punctuation!

You can't BUY entertainment like this!

Have a good day everybody,

Matt (forum experience not ruined a bit) Wells